Castlevania: The Lords Of Shadow 2 (PS3) Very Rare Australian Version
- Paid shipping (dispatches 0-2 business days, sent Priority), Free Shipping (dispatches 3 to 5 business days, sent Off-Peak)
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Free Shipping
- Brand new
- Factory-sealed (Y-fold and Sony PS3 branded strip seal)
- Official Australian stock (not an import, no unsightly compliance stickers)
- This game works in all regions, worldwide
- Sealed in original retail packaging, with Australian warranty, valid worldwide
- Authentic day one release (not a re-release) with Australian limited production run
- Exceedingly rare Aussie version with Sony-branded factory-seal means this one is perfect for collectors
The conflict between Dracula and the Belmonts continues in Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2. For the first time fans will be able to take control of Dracula and discover how it feels to be one Mother Nature's top preadators. The game starts with Dracula awakening to a new threat and he must return to his roots to unlock the powers to stop it. Don't miss out on this thrilling conclusion to the Castlevania: Lords of Shadow series!
- Become the ultimate villain - Play as Dracula for the first time! Collect all of the vampire lord's deadly powers and abilities.
- Discover new Lords of Shadow environments - Enter a world of deep exploration within a "modern day" setting and the massive labyrinthine corridors of Dracula's castle.
- Utilise powers of the great vampire lord - Master Dracula's vampiric aspects for deep strategic combat and devastating evil powers!
- Dominate your adversaries with new abilities - Transform into mist, glamour and control enemies and disappear into the dark unseen.
- Navigate through elaborate environments and boss battles - Traverse through levels using new platforming mechanics and massive Titan fights that utilize real time physics for "on the fly" player choice.
- Drink blood for eternal strength - Intensify your immortal powers by drinking the blood of your enemies. Blood fuels your abilities. And it tastes like chicken. Runny, red but less chickeny than chicken.
Manufacturer's warranty, valid worldwide. This item is certified (PAL) complying with relevant Australian legislation for use in Australia. Picture of exact item. Supplied brand new and factory-sealed. PAL version is for use within PAL territories (UK/AU/NZ) and works worldwide.View AllClose