Atelier Rorona Plus: The Alchemist of Arland (PS3) Very Rare Australian Version
- Very rare Australian version, cannot be replenished once sold out! Maximum one per customer.
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Free Shipping
- Brand new and factory-sealed with Sony (branded) Y-fold seal
- Rating: R18+ Restricted
- RARE Australian Version (Not an import, no unsightly compliance stickers)
- Day One Original Pressing (perfect for collectors, highly collectable, very limited authentic Australian production run)
- Made specifically for Australia and New Zealand, PAL version, everything (game and manual) in English
- Works worldwide. DLC may be limited to Australia
- Genre: JRPG
The latest in the popular Anime RPG Series, Atelier Rorona Plus focuses on the exploits of Rorolina Frixell, one the most beloved characters of the Arland trilogy (Ateliers Meruru/ Totori/ Rorona), a young girl who is assigned to complete alchemy tasks over 3 years in order to keep her alchemy workshop and not be banished from the kingdom of Arland.
The popular alchemic RPG franchise from Gust carries on the tradition of the Atelier series, using alchemy as the main focal point. Atelier Rorona Plus focuses on the exploits of Rorolina Frixell, one the most beloved characters of the Arland trilogy (Atelier Meruru/ Totori/ Rorona), a young girl who is assigned to complete alchemy tasks over 3 years in order to keep her alchemy workshop and not be banished from the kingdom of Arland.
The new additions in Atelier Rorona Plus: The Alchemist Of Arland include:
- New character models
- New field model for more vibrant scenery
- Additional stories- new chapters featuring Totori and Meruru (the main characters of the other two parts of the Arland trilogy), extra content and new illustrations
- Additional Content, including various playable characters, maps, bosses, costumes and more
- Improved Synthesis system and new assignment system
- Expanded Item Crafting
- New battle system with advanced battle features, skill execution between various characters etc
- A Time Capsule system that allow players to bury items in Atelier Rorona and pick them up in Atelier Meruru, and Totori (cross content with PS VITA versions of Atelier Meruru Plus and Atelier Totori Plus)
- Over 30 different Endings: Depending on how you interact with characters and complete your missions, the ending will change, making for extremely high replay value.