Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky (PS3) Rare ANZ Version
- Paid shipping (dispatches 1-3 business days, sent Priority), Free Shipping (dispatches 3-7 business days, sent Off-Peak)
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Free Shipping
- Brand new and factory-sealed with Y-fold and Sony-branded strip-seal
- Authentic Australian Version!
- Rarity Status: Very rare version, expected to increase in value over time if kept pristine
- Complete in original Australian retail packaging, with official Australian warranty, valid worldwide
- Delivered from Sydney
Take on the role of two powerful alchemists and be enchanted in this world of adventure, exploration and wonder in Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky. Expect to relish the beauty of the prosperous Twilight Land that has been carved by the power of alchemy; be captivated by exploring the floating “The Unexplored Ruin”.
Alchemists of the Dusk Sky is the 15th game in the Atelier series and the first to debut in PlayStation 3, developed by Gust Co. Ltd. and published by Tecmo Koei.
At the beginning of the game, players will choose between the two main protagonists: Escha Malier and Logix Ficsario. Fans of Atelier series will be thrilled by the story of Escha, as she progresses in the day to day activities of an alchemist. For Logy, or Logix, focus more on world exploration in a darker tale as he is responsible in dealing complicated circumstances.
Unleash the power of alchemy and experience the fun in creating new items by combining different objects using “Item Synthesis”, and create armour and weapons in the “Drilling/ Training” system. Though “Item Synthesis” is the expertise of Escha and “Drilling/Training” is for Logix, it’s possible for them to use both systems. Use of these systems will increase both characters' alchemy level.
- Two protagonists, two stories, more gameplay. Depending on which protagonist a player selects, the story and events will unfold from different perspectives
- Battle with more teammates! In Atelier Escha & Logy ~Alchemists of the Dusk Sky~, players can have a maximum of 6 characters in battle to allow for more strategy and faster-paced fights!
- Streamlined synthesis welcomes newcomers and long-time series fans! The synthesis system and interface have been streamlined to make item creation more approachable and enjoyable
- Fast-paced, turn-based combat system! Battles are fought using a turn-based combat system, but character actions and command inputs are optimised for fast-paced fights
- Alchemist-exclusive attack, Double Draw! As Alchemists, Escha and Logy can use the various items they create through synthesis during battle