Omega Quintet JRPG Ltd Ed (PS4) Rare Australian Version
- Paid shipping (dispatches 3-5 business days, sent Priority), Free Shipping (dispatches 5-7 business days, sent Off-Peak)
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Free Shipping
- Brand new
- Guaranteed Official Australian version (not an import)
- Factory-sealed with Y-fold factory-seal
- Collectible: in original Aussie retail packaging (no unsightly OLFC compliance stickers!)
- This game works in all regions, worldwide
- Genuine Australian warranty, valid worldwide
JRPG / Idol-Culture Parody crossover
Please note: this niche style of game is quite often misunderstood, which limits players' enjoyment considerably. Please see reviews below for detailed information on the genre.
In a world overrun by a mysterious, malevolent darkness, the only hope for humanity rests in the music of singing idols known as “Verse Maidens”. Wielding weapons of sound, they are tasked with fighting back evil and restoring the world, but it won’t be easy! These five plucky girls – with the help of their manager Takt – will have to give the performance of a lifetime to stop this darkness from claiming the last of humanity. Will they be able to band together and blow this evil away, or will they fight only to discover that the darkness has been lurking within them the whole time…?
In a world on the verge of destruction, singing might be their only hope. Humanity's only hope rests in the music of the singing idols. Wielding weapons of sound, they must fight evil and restore the world. The five girls will have to give the performance of a lifetime to stop this darkness from claiming the last of humanity. Music plays an integral role in the game's battle system, providing stat boosts and more during battle, and, as the manager of the idols, players will be able to build relationships with each group member known as "Verse Maidens".
In this hybrid RPG/idol simulation, five idols wield Sound Weapons against the dark forces of the world. Build up an arsenal of attacks, get the crowd’s pulse racing with extraordinary skills, and then get them on their feet with a live performance!
1. Every fight is a performance, so give the audience what they want! Enter “Concert Mode” and get boosts from your music, as well as be able to fill up your Voltage Gauge faster to perform special skills.
2. Customize your idols’ outfits, accessories, hair, and more! But watch out – hits from enemies can cause a “Costume Break”, which will compromise their outfits and leave them vulnerable to more damage!
3. Sing your enemies right into the grave with the “Harmonics” system! Create deadly super chains of attacks, using each idol’s skill in the right order to keep the pain coming!
4. Create performances for your idols and share them! Choreograph each routine and use the PlayStation®4 Camera to project yourself into the performance!
This product supports the following languages: English
- Music plays an integral role in the game’s battle system, providing stat boosts and more during battle. As the manager of the idols, players are able to build relationships with each unique member of the group.
- Customisable characters: Players are able to customise their idol’s outfits, accessories, hair and more!
- Concert Mode - Allows the player to get boosts from their music, as well as be able to fill up the Voltage Gauge faster to perform special skills.
- Customisation - Players will be able to customise idols outfits, accessories, hair, and more!
- The Harmonics system - An idol group combines their talents to create beautiful harmonies, so the player can sing their enemies right into their graves!
- PlayStation 4 Share function – share performances for the idols with friends on the Playstation 4 and build each routine, move by move.
- PlayStation 4 Camera – use it to project yourself into the performances.
- Move controller – use it to add special effects! The better the shows, the more moves available to pass onto the idols!
Omega Quintet is a video game developed by Galapagos RPG, a subsidiary of Compile Heart, for the PlayStation 4. A hybrid between an idol simulation game and a Japanese role-playing game, the player plays as Takuto, the manager of the Verse Maidens, an idol group that use the power of song and dance to fight off a phenomenon called the "Beep" and save the world. Omega Quintet is the first game by Compile Heart for the PlayStation 4, and also the first retail game for the PS4 to utilize PlayStation Move. An English version of the game, available in both digital and retail format, has been announced, and was released on April 28, 2015 in the United States and in Europe on 1 May 2015....[more]
- 9/10 (4.5/5 stars) Full Critic Review by DigitallyDownloaded
- 8/10 Most useful User Review by TsukasaHiiragi (as voted by Metacritic users)
- 9/10 Very Detailed review by Sodapone