Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood (PS3) Rare Australian Version
- Normally dispatches in 0-2 business days. Please choose tracking in checkout if you prefer a tracked shipping service.
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Free Shipping
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood is the prequel to the critically acclaimed Wild West action shooter Call of Juarez. As the McCall brothers, players enter a doomed quest for the legendary Gold of Juarez leading them from a ravaged Georgia during the Civil War to the Aztec ruins of Mexico. They make their lawless trail into the wildest West ever depicted, using their gun slinging skills and killing all of those that stand before them. But when brothers face Lust, their bound of blood feels thinner than ever...
- Dual Collaborative Gameplay: Players can choose to embody either Ray or Thomas, each with a distinctive gameplay style, specific abilities, and weapons. They collaborate with their other brother taking advantage of each of their strengths and joining fire in the fiercest fights imaginable.
- Deadly Gun Slinging: Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood offers a visceral shooting experience, relying on gun skills and upgradeable guns. Whether close or long range, they harness a variety of weapons from heavy caliber canons to machine guns and various pistols for face-to-face duels. Every accurate shot increases their concentration, which allows them to unleash deadly shooting modes when outnumbered, and even deadlier ones when the brothers work together.
- Uncharted Territory: Bound in Blood depicts the West before it was tamed with iconic settings full of outlaws. The McCall brothers face a gritty Lady, a renegade Apache chief, a greedy Mexican bandit, and a vindictive Colonel, all driven by greed and moral disregard. The players enjoy a wide variety of situations, using horses, canoes, and wagons to explore the open natural landscapes of the mythical Wild West and of its legendary period.
- Innovative Western-themed Multiplayer: Gunslingers, Bandits, and Marshalls struggle online for the bounty. Multiple characters are unlocked for team-based objectives modes or the straight forward team deathmatch. Bound in Blood introduces a Bounty system, which sees the players increase the bounty on their head with more kills and try to get rid of the deadliest among them to increase their bank-rolls! Objectives-driven, team based missions let them relive the most famous scenes of the Wild West.