Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist The 5th Freedom Edition (PC) Rare Australian Collectors Edition
- Very Rare MADE IN AUSTRALIA Collectors Edition. Paid shipping (dispatches 0-1 business days, sent Priority), Free Shipping (dispatches 1 to 2 business days, sent Off-Peak)
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Free Shipping
- Brand new and factory-sealed
- Collectors Edition
- Oversized Collectors Box - 2Kg of fun bits (pic shown is of actual item)
- Genuine Australian, not an import
- Perfectly preserved in original full retail packaging
- Official Australian warranty, valid worldwide
- Made in Australia (highly collectible...play it or keep it sealed for future profit!)
- Delivered fast from Sydney
Exclusive 5th Freedom Collector's Edition Includes:
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist Game
- 24cm Sam Fisher figurine
- Steelbook Case
- Collectors Box (exactly as shown: see picture #1 for size comparison)
- 96 page graphic novel: Splinter Cell Echoes
- Single and Multiplayer Co-op maps: Dead Coast and Billionaire’s Yacht
- Unlockable digital items:
- 5 suits: The Elite Digital Ghillie Suit, Spy Suit, Mercenary Suit, Upper Echelon Suit and Eclipse Suit
- 5 pieces of gear: Gold and Amber goggles, Ghost Boots, Armored Boots and Tactical Gloves
- 5 weapons: VSS Sniper Rifle, M1014 Tactical Shotgun, HK 416 Assault Rifle, F40 Pistol and Crossbow
Key Elements of Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist for PC
- A thrilling plot fitting for the master of modern espionage
- Sam Fisher is back and operating without restrictions
- New gameplay features including Killing in Motion
- Unleash the power of 4th Echelon Prototypes
- Build a new Echelon and enjoy a fully integrated experience aboard the Paladin
The United States has a military presence in two thirds of countries around the world. A group of 12 have had enough and initiate a terror ultimatum called the Blacklist - a deadly countdown of escalating terrorist attacks on U.S. interests. Sam Fisher is the leader of the newly formed 4th Echelon unit: a clandestine unit that answers solely to the President of the United States. Sam and his team must hunt down these terrorists by any means necessary, and stop the Blacklist countdown before it reaches zero.
- Operate without Restrictions: Sam is back in his tactical suit and goggles, and he’s more deadly than ever. He is the only secret operative with the power to act above the law, and uses ruthless methods to interrogate enemies in order to extract crucial information that will prevent the next Blacklist attack. Pursuing the terrorists to the far reaches of the world, Sam flies from exotic locales to U.S. cities as he races against the clock to find out who’s behind the Blacklist. Thrilling gameplay is enhanced by full motion performance capture, creating a highly cinematic experience.
- Kill in Motion: Always one step ahead, Killing In Motion lets Sam strike with lethal precision by marking and executing multiple enemies in one fluid motion. Active Sprint allows him to traverse the environment easily and fluidly, climb walls and leap over barriers in order to reach his next target while on the move.
- Unleash the power of 4th Echelon Prototypes: Splinter Cell Blacklist innovates from the roots of the franchise, and players can enjoy a series of twists on franchise favourites, including reinvented classic weapons. Infiltrate terrorist cells by using new gadgets such as the upgraded snake cam and micro-trirotor drone which allows Sam to scout ahead, mark targets remotely, distract enemies, or explode with frag grenade force. Splinter Cell Blacklist is also bringing back fan-favourites like the sticky shocker, and for close quarters combat, players can wield the curved and brutal Karambit knife.
- Build a New Echelon: With a mandate directly from the President, Sam is building a whole new Echelon unit; his team, his way. Anna “Grim” Grimsdottir is his technical operations manager, CIA operative Isaac Briggs brings additional firepower, and resident hacker Charlie Cole rounds out his support crew. 4th Echelon is a fully mobile ops unit with unlimited resources and cutting edge technology aboard the repurposed stealth airliner, the Paladin.
- Enjoy a Fully Integrated Experience: Sam and his team are aware of terrorist attacks in real time thanks to the Strategic Mission Interface (SMI). The SMI allows the team to receive data about mission objectives while on the move. Players can earn money for completing missions and objectives and buy upgraded weapons and items from the SMI hub aboard the Paladin.