Sirui W-2204 Waterproof Tripod / Monopod + Sirui K-20 II Ballhead
- Normally dispatches in 0-2 business days
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Free Shipping
Buy from Australian authorised dealer: Selling Out Soon, for real Australian warranty.
Because Selling Out Soon is authorised to sell this official Australian Sirui stock, you're getting the real Sirui product here. Be absolutely sure of the true Sirui experience and that you're getting what you pay for. And you'll have the peace of mind of Sirui's full 6 year Australian warranty, so in the odd event of any technical or fault issues, you'll receive first class help immediately - here in Sydney, not overseas!
Sirui W-2204 Waterproof Tripod / Monopod + Sirui K-20 II Ballhead (replaces the obsolete K-20X ballhead)
This tripod and ballhead combination is suitable for 35 mm, medium & large format film cameras, Pro DSLRs, and digital or conventional type video camcorders. This is also an excellent support for a panorama kit.
The W-2204 waterproof tripod is suitable for extreme weather and location conditions
W-2204 Tripod Technical Details
The W-2204 is ideal for use with 35mm, medium or large format photographic cameras, Pro DSLRs, and digital or conventional type video camcorders. The recommended ball heads are SIRUI K-20 II (replaces K-20X) or K-30 II (replaces obsolete K-30X).
- Waterproof leg design protects your tripod from water damage.
- Ergonomic leg Angle Locks for fast adjustment - even with wet or gloved hands.
- Lightweight 10 layer 100% Carbon Fibre for added strength, increased load capacity and vibration reduction.
- Leg converts into a waterproof monopod. Centre column can be attached for increased height.
- Legs fold up 180° for extra compactness.
- Bubble Level for fast horizontal alignment.
- For speed and convenience, each leg has an automatic leg angle lock mechanism.
- Split center column makes changing from standard center column to short center column fast and easy.
- 3 leg angle positions for uneven terrain.
- Slip-resistant rubber feet can be replaced with stainless steel spiked spikes (included).
- Hook under the center column can hold a weight bag for added stability.
Included in the box: Tripod, split-center column, custom padded case, shoulder strap, tools, spring loaded hook, metal spikes, monopod kit (wrist strap, extra 1/2 ~ 3/8 tripod screw, extra platform), instruction manual, warranty card.
|Product Model||Material||Sections||Max Dia||Min Dia||Min Hgt||Max Hgt||Max Hgt Ext.||Retracted H||Folded H||Monopod Max Height||Monopod Min Height||Weight||Load|
K20 II Ballhead (Replaces obsoloete K-20X) Technical Details
The K-20 II Ball Head is precise, meticulously machined, and perfect for professional photographers and enthusiasts alike for its world-class quality based on years’ of accumulated experience of SIRUI and its innovative design. The K-X series ball head is applied with the best aerial material, machined by high-end CNC, and coated with anodic oxidation on its exterior to achieve its superior quality. The interior locking system has a sphere tolerance of 0.01 mm and is equipped with orientation-memory locking dial; this quick-locking mechanism allows for easy access and use. The 360-degree panel is integrated in the base which allows photographers to do panoramic or continuous shooting. The quick-release plate platform, adopting general sizes of international standards, is of the Arca-Swiss type, thus suitable for a variety of quick-release plates. Two bubble levels are included on the platform that serve as a measure of vertical and horizontal balance. A red safety button is also incorporated to prevent the quick-release plate from sliding off the platform easily; the plate can be released by pressing on the button. The three knobs of adjustment (from the base and up, respectively) are the panoramic control knob (smallest), friction control and ball-locking knob (the biggest), and the plate-locking knob at the top.
The K-20 II Ball Head can support up to 25 kg (55.1 lbs) and is suitable for 35 mm and medium-format photographic cameras, DSLRs, and digital or conventional type video camcorders.
• Max. height: 3.9 in
• Weight: 0.4 kg (0.88 lbs)
• Loading capacity: 25 kg (55.1 lbs)
• 360-degree panoramic function
• Easy and fast operation on all the knobs; locking is highly effective
• Arca-Swiss type mount
• Bubble level in both horizontal, vertical and radial axes
• Safety button to prevent quick-release plate from slipping out by accident
• equipped with a compatible quick-release plate
• Red stoppers on QR-plate help to prevent camera/lenses from slipping in the vertical position
• Stainless steel camera screw
• Unique and modern design
• Package includes a custom Sirui pouch and an Allen key