Sirui K-10X Professional Ballhead, Super-light Aluminium Alloy + 6 Year Australian warranty
- Normally dispatches within 0-3 business days, from Sydney Australia. If it is supplied bundled as part of another order, the order will ship together, and the time frame for shipping will be the greater of the items.
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Free Shipping
Buy from an Australian authorised dealer!
Because Selling Out Soon is authorised to sell this official Australian Sirui stock, you're getting the real Sirui product here. Be absolutely sure of the true Sirui experience and that you're getting what you pay for. Because ours are not those very good-looking (but illegal and generally useless) fakes. You'll also have the peace of mind of Sirui's full 6 year Australian warranty, only from Selling Out Soon, so in the odd event of any technical or fault issues, you'll receive first class help immediately - here in Sydney, not overseas!
The K-10X Ball Head is precise, meticulously machined, and perfect for professional photographers and enthusiasts alike for its world-class quality based on years of accumulated experience of SIRUI and its innovative design.
Precision and Strength:
The K-X series ball head is manufactured from the best aerospace alloy, machined by high-end CNC, and coated with anodic oxidation on its exterior to achieve a superior quality finish. The interior locking system has a sphere tolerance of 0.01 mm and is equipped with orientation-memory locking dial; this quick-locking mechanism allows for easy access and use. The 360-degree panel is integrated in the base which allows photographers to do panoramic or continuous panning shots. The quick-release plate platform, adopting general sizes of international standards, is of the Arca-Swiss type, thus suitable for a variety of quick-release plates. Two bubble levels are included on the platform that serve as a measure of vertical and horizontal balance. A red safety button is also incorporated to prevent the quick-release plate from sliding off the platform easily; the plate can be released by pressing on the button. The three knobs of adjustment (from the base and up, respectively) are the panoramic control knob (smallest), friction control and ball-locking knob (the biggest), and the plate-locking knob at the top.
The K-10X Ball Head can support up to 20 kg (44.1 lbs) and is suitable for 35 mm and medium-format photographic cameras, DSLRs, and digital or conventional type video camcorders.
• Max. height: 93mm
• Weight: 0.35 kg (0.77 lbs)
• Loading capacity: 20 kg (44.1 lbs)
• 360-degree panoramic function
• Easy and fast operation on all the knobs; locking is highly effective
• Arca-Swiss type mount
• Bubble level in both horizontal, vertical and radial axes
• Safety button to prevent quick-release plate from slipping out by accident
• Equipped with a compatible quick-release plate
• Red stoppers on QR-plate help to prevent camera/lenses from slipping in the vertical position
• Stainless steel camera screw
• Unique and modern design
• Package includes a pouch and an Allen key
• TY-50 quick release plate included
Recommended Tripods: Sirui T-1004X and similar sized tripods.