Sirui BCT-2203 Pro Video Carbon Fibre Tripod +6 Yr Aussie Wty! For Broadcast Cameras
- Normally dispatches in 0-2 business days, using a tracked service from Sydney Australia
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Free Shipping
Buy from Australia's only authorised online dealer!
Because only Selling Out Soon is authorised to sell this official Australian Sirui stock online, you're getting the real Sirui product here. Be absolutely sure of the true Sirui experience and that you're getting what you pay for. Because ours are not those very good-looking (but illegal and generally useless) fakes. You'll also have the peace of mind of Sirui's full 6 year Australian warranty, only from Selling Out Soon, so in the odd event of any technical or fault issues, you'll receive first class help immediately - here in Sydney, not overseas!
- Buy Brand New from Sirui's only authorised online dealer in Australia & New Zealand
- Custom-fitted Sirui Case included (padded)
- Only our official product comes complete with the full Sirui 6 Year Australian Warranty
- Sent safely and reliably from Sydney
- Message us and we'll send you the instruction manual, free!
The Sirui BCT-2203 Professional Video Carbon Fibre Tripod is a three-section support that can be extended to 160cm high, folds to 75cm, and supports payloads up to 10kg. The 10-layer carbon fibre multi-tube legs are stable and designed to reduce vibrations. Furthermore, the carbon fiber legs are lightweight, strong, and saltwater corrosion resistant.
This tripod comes with a ground spreader for flat surfaces and a mid-level spreader for rough, uneven terrain. Its dual metal spikes dig into the grass or dirt, while the slip-resistant rubber feet can be slipped over the spiked feet; suitable for wooden or stone surfaces. The rotary clamping leg locks are oversized and easy to use. They provide an even clamping force and are easy to grasp, even when wearing gloves.
- 75mm Bowl Fitting
- Carbon Fibre (US: Fiber) Construction
- 3 Section/2 Stage Legs
- Supports up to 10kgs
- Height Range 44.5cm to 160cm
- Aluminum Construction
- Oversized Rotary Leg Locks
- Integrated Spiked Feet
- Removable Foot Pads
- Ground and Mid-Level Spreader Included
- For video heads with 75mm ball, this platform provides a wide base to support your camera.
- Built to handle the rigours of studio and field use.
- Lightweight precision-built 10-layer carbon fibre mounting platform and leg-mount assemblies with high load capacity.
- Multi-tube design provides increased stability and vibration reduction.
- Oversized leg locks provide fast, easy adjustments.
- Economical, high-performance aluminium alloy legs.
- Includes adjustable ground and centre spreader.
- The included mid-level spreader allows you to work on uneven terrain such as stairs or rocks while preventing the legs from flying apart. When using the mid-level spreader, you can use the
- included rubber feet to protect delicate surfaces from the tripod’s foot spikes.
In the Box:
- Sirui BCT-2203 Professional 3-Section Carbon Fiber Video Tripod Legs with 75mm Bowl
- Ground Spreader
- Mid-Level Spreader
- 3 x Rubber Feet
- Official Australian Sirui 6-Year Warranty
*Video Heads available separately, in our Selling Out Soon store
|Maximum Working Height||
|Head Mount Type||
|Minimum Working Height||