Sirui 3T-35K Table Top Tripod Australian Stock + 6 Year Aussie Wty
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- $9.90 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
Sirui Table Top Tripod - 3T-35K
"Never be without a tripod again! At only 23 cm(9.1 in.) closed and weighing in at only 430 grams, the 3T-35R Table Top Tripod can travel with you everywhere!"
The SIRUI 3T-35 is an ultra-compact, rugged, portable and flexible table top tripod...and much more! It can easily fit in a camera bag, backpack or back pocket. And the belt hook keeps it ready at any time!
It's made of forged aircraft grade aluminum alloy and magnesium, so it's rugged, lightweight and built to last!
It's super-stable support legs can hold digital and video cameras weighing up to 4 kg(8.8 lb.). And the two-section center column can extend to 34.2cm (13.5 in.)!
When you can't see over the crowd, extend the center column and fold down the support legs for added reach. And if you want to do a self-portrait, just adjust the position of your phone or camera with the ball head and start shooting stills or videos. It couldn't be easier! The legs fold up for storage and provide an excellent grip for shooting photos or videos. The excellent ball head comes with an Arca compatible quick release plate. And when you remove the center column, the ball head can be placed directly onto the support legs for low angle shooting and maximum stability. Now you can lean against a tree, on an uneven surfaceor put it on a ledge for unique perspectives.
- Ultra-compact, portable and flexible table top tripod.
- 2-section center column for added height - up to 34.2cm(13.5 in.) tall.
- Large legs provide excellent stability and fold down for added reach.
- Legs fold up for storage, plus offer a secure hold when shooting videos or stills.
- Includes a high performance ball head with Arca-compatible Quick Release plate.
- Remove the center column and the ball head fits directly onto the legs for low angle shooting and maximum stability.
|Product Model||Material||Sections||Max Dia||Min Dia||Min Hgt||Max Hgt||Max Hgt Ext.||Retracted H||Weight||Load|