Rayman Legends (Xbox 360 + Xbox One Backward Compatible) Australian Version - Best Seller
- Normally dispatches in 0-2 business days. Please choose Express Post in checkout if you prefer faster service.
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Free Shipping
- Brand new and factory-sealed
- Authentic Australian physical stock (why accept an import, or just a download when you can get the real thing?)
- Backward compatible - will work in both Xbox One and Xbox 360 consoles!
- Players 1-4, Co-op 2-4, Xbox Live
- Highly commended gameplay - Classics Best Seller Awarded (see game reviews below) - Guaranteed Official Classics Australian Version
- Complete in Australian retail packaging with genuine Y-fold factory seal and barcoded Xbox side-seal
- Dispatched faster from Sydney
Rayman, named platformer of the year and winner of multiple artistic and musical achievements, is back with a brand new adventure. Michel Ancel, celebrated creator of Rayman, Beyond Good & Evil and the Raving Rabbids is bringing his innovative creativity to these platforms. Additionally, advancements in the UbiArt engine has helped pave the way for new, more detailed graphics and lighting.
"The platform game has been around for so long that it's easy to assume that the genre has run out of surprises. A showcase for the game designer's art and one of the greatest platform games of this - or any - year, Rayman Legends disproves that in glorious style."
Score: 100 out of 100
"(Rayman Legends for Xbox 360) combines the simple elegance, bountiful content and colourful enjoyment of so many indie works with the production values and design genius of the generation’s best Triple-A titles into a game that feels fresh and contemporary, but also mindful of what has come, and worked, before."
Score: 93 out of 100
Metascore 90/100 based on 35 game critics
Rayman, Globox, and the Teensies are off wandering through an enchanted forest when they discover a mysterious tent filled with a series of captivating paintings. As they look more closely, they notice each painting seems to tell the story of a mythical world. While focusing on a painting that shows a medieval land, they are suddenly sucked into the painting, entering the world, and the adventure begins. The gang must run, jump and fight their way through each world to save the day and discover the secrets of every legendary painting.
- 3D Boss Battles: The bosses have a big advantage over Rayman's gang… an extra dimension! Dragons and other epic creatures can attack from all angles, so you'll have to be on top of your game to defeat them.
- New Challenges: Connect with your friends through a variety of challenges that will test your skill and speed. Check the leaderboards to see where you rank around the world.
- Rayman Rocks!: Jump to the beat of a drum, punch to the bass line, even zip-line during a guitar sustain. Timing and rhythm are the key to beat these maps set to music. See if you have what it takes to be a Platforming Hero.
- UbiArt Engine Advancements: The UbiArt engine has expanded its abilities to now include 3D gameplay elements, a new lighting design, and a new rendering system which take Rayman's award-winning graphics to the next level.
- The Award-Winning Team Is Back: The legendary team of decorated artists, designers and composers are teaming up again to create new worlds, new characters and a new soundtrack.