Pokemon Original Jungle Cards 3x Sealed Booster pack (Circa 1999) SUPER RARE
- Dispatches in 0-1 business days, using a tracked and insured delivery service
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Free Shipping
- First Generation
- SUPER-RARE 1999 MATCHING SET
- Brand new Australian stock
- Factory-sealed USA originals from 1999!
- 3 x Jungle booster pack, one of each as pictured
- You will get the ACTUAL items pictured
- We like to get things right the first time
- ALWAYS OFFICIAL, AUTHENTIC STOCK
- Humidity and temperature controlled warehouse
- Never handled - these have been stored since 1999
- No exposure to smoke: strictly no smoking by any staff on premises, ever
- Little or no exposure to light - these packs have been kept in an ex-bank safe inside warehouse for over 20 years!
LAST SUPER RARE FULL MATCHING SET OF 3, ISSUED IN 1999
Don't miss out on this super-rare Australian stock...be quick!
Why original 1999 Jungle Boosters are worth collecting (Original Booster Expansion Sets only - English language)
Jungle was the first expansion set in the English-speaking world, adding new Pokémon and one Trainer to the bunch, released on June 16, 1999. After being a very small set in Japan, the English set started the trend of having alternate holographic and non-holographic editions of rare cards, effectively doubling the number of rare cards in the set. Some cards featured were Pikachu, Gloom, and Victreebel. Unlike base, it had 2 pre-constructed decks.
The expansion symbol resembles a Vileplume and it has 64 cards. During the production some of the jungle holos (holograms) on the internal cards were printed without the jungle symbol. These holos sell for higher than the amount normal jungle holos sell for. All 16 holos from the set have the no symbol error. This set of three packs is in the correct period to potentially have the error included. The rarest card in the first edition jungle set is a 1st edition promo "Ivy Pikachu", which was mistakenly printed with the set. There are rumoured to be only one in 10 booster boxes.