Onechanbara Z2 Chaos (PS4) Australian Edition
- Paid shipping (dispatches 1-3 business days, sent Priority), Free Shipping (dispatches 3-5 business days, sent Off-Peak)
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Free Shipping
- Brand new and factory-sealed
- Very rare - Australian Version - completely out of print!
- Genuine Australian stock (not an import)
- Full English Voiceover (includes both English and Japanese voice tracking in this exclusive edition!)
- Very limited production run for Australia only
- Guaranteed First Pressing in full Aussie retail packaging - perfect for collectors!
- Original Y-fold seal, and Sony-branded strip-seal intact (as pictured)
- Complete with official Australian warranty, valid worldwide
- Game works in all regions
- Delivered from Sydney
"At least for Australian versions, this has got to be where the weirdness started. For me this was proof God exists. Call me a skeptic, but nicely curved beings with jiggly bits and completely unnecessary violence are a combination of wrongness that evolution alone just can't handle. The girls are clothed, sort of, so quit complaining mum. And you weren't when I met you, if you think about it, which admittedly may be a digression even more disturbing than the game. But I doubt it. Some things are just made of talent, and this is one of those things. Yes, I like the game, but I like it's collectibility more. If it was half the game it was, it may be worth even more in the future, that's just how gaming goes. And in that case I'd only own one, keeping it sealed of course. But in this case I got one to play and one to keep. And I'm keeping both of them."
THE KING OF EVERYTHING
- The ultimate in Sexy Zombie-slaying
- Think Bayonetta meets Devil May Cry Meets femme fatales in bikinis, but wearing a fair bit less....
- Weirdness on a scale rarely seen in an Australian release!
- Blood. Everywhere. All the time.
Onechanbara Z2: Chaos is the latest iteration in the Onechanbara series featuring the world's sexiest zombie slayers. With two sets of buxom vampire sisters at the players disposal, over a dozen stages of high-octane real-time swordplay await, each characterised by the hordes of zombies infesting the land and the over-the-top methods our heroes employ to kill them. Fight off the invasion in gruesome detail, sending limbs and blood flying every which way through a variety of physical attacks and acrobatic maneuvers, occasionally transforming into a demon for short bursts of added power and speed at the cost of life energy. Each of the four members of the so-called bikini zombie squad has her own unique abilities, and skillful play is rewarded with orbs that can be exchanged for upgraded weapons and outfits.
- Zombie-Slaying Action has Never Looked So Good: The bikini samurai squad of Onechanbara return armed with a plethora of new moves and new Dare Drive or Xtasy demonic transformations for short bursts of intense power.
- Four Lovely Ladies, Four Unique Playing Styles: Each of the playable ladies has her own unique weapons and abilities, and players may tag-team among them on the fly or even perform team combos.
- Tons of Customisation and Replay Options: In addition to the series most involved storyline to date, Mission Mode provides specific challenges to complete, while skilled gameplay will unlock Yellow Orbs which can be exchanged for new gear and outfits to help earn a top spot in the online leaderboards.
- A Suave, Stylish Soundtrack Supported by Dual-Language Voice-Acting: In addition to the funkiest, catchiest and most outlandish soundtrack the franchise has ever known, players may also choose whether to enjoy the gameplay experience with the original Japanese voices or - for the first time in series history - a full English dub!