Novoflex VR System III - Rather Amazing Panorama System with Individually Usable Parts
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Free Shipping
Buy from Australia's sole authorised Novoflex Online-Only Dealer
Novoflex VR Sytem III - Panorama System ^
With the arrival of digital recording and software-based post-processing, techniques for archiving perfect panning shots, and 360° panoramic views are attracting a lot of attention in the photographic world. The new NOVOFLEX Panorama VR-System perfectly meets the demands of professional photographers with an easy-to-use adjuster system to rotate a camera 360° around a nodal point.
For a perfect 360° panoramic shot without parallax error, it is essential to position the camera in such a way that the axis of rotation passes through the nodal point of the camera system. The NOVOFLEX Panorama-VR-System offers the full set of adjustments and rotational elements essential for taking this kind of picture. Beautifully. The system is suitable for portrait and landscape shots with an axial travel of maximum 125 mm.
New in Release III (3):
Panorama Q48 comes with built-in click-stops at 16(20°), 30(12°), 36(10°),and 48(7,5°) Steps.
- Suitable for single row cylindrical or flat panoramas.
- Depending on camera and lenses, a field of view up to 360° horizontally and 120° vertically are possible.
- Recommended lenses: Wide-angle lenses with minimum 10 mm focal distance, standard zooms or tele lenses up to 135 mm focal length.
- A simple, handy and (absolutely) precise system, made in Germany
- The individual parts can be used for other tasks making it all the more versatile, and tremendous value for money
- All-in-one solution: Apart from the hardware, the stitching software PanoramaStudio is also included (unlimited full version).
"The panorama VR-System III was developed for the photographer who prefers the classic, single row cylindrical or 'flat' panorama style, and who appreciates a simple and super-practical system design. Nature photographers doing panoramic shooting will find this of specific interest, as well as macro and landscape photographers, as the focusing rack and L bracket can be utilised separately, for other tasks, too. The geared nodal rack is also a very precise professional macro focussing rail. All of the above can be summed up with Made in Germany, but it is not until you feel the quality in your own hands that will you realise you've bought something you'll be glad to own, to show off and most of all, to use for years to come"
What's in the box?
- Panorama base Panorama=Q
- focusing rack Castel Q (length 20 cm)
- L-bracket QPL-Vertikal (vertical)
- spirit-level for flash shoe
- PanoramaStudio software (full version!)
- manual on CD
- Suitable lenses: Focal lengths from 10 to 135 mm
- Nodal adjustment in optical axis: 125 mm
- Image reproduction: Single row
- Panorama type: Flat and cylindrical projection
- Recommended software: PanoramaStudio (included in the scope of delivery, for cylindrical projection only), PTGui
- Weight: 960 g (2.1 lbs)
- Camera/tripod fitting: 1/4” resp. 3/8” / 1/4”
^ Levelling ballhead sold separately