Far Cry 4 Limited Edition (Xbox One) Rare First Pressing Australian Version
- Normally dispatches in 0-2 business days. Please choose tracking in checkout if you prefer a tracked shipping service.
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
- Brand new and factory-sealed
- Authentic official Australian version
- Guaranteed First Pressing - perfect for game collectors of true Australian originals
- Limited Edition in original Australian retail packaging (no unsightly OLFC compliance stickers!)
- Includes manufacturer's warranty valid for Australia, and worldwide
This game works worldwide on all Xbox One consoles
It consists in 60 minutes of gameplay including 3 extra missions and 1 exclusive weapon.
Three action-packed single-player missions featuring your pal Hurk (20 mins each):
- Mission 1: Fight dangerous enemies in the ice caves of snow-capped mountains to retrieve a rare artefact.
- Mission 2: Fight waves of enemies while riding an unusual vehicle with Hurk by your side.
- Mission 3: In this epic bro-tastic conclusion, chase down an enemy convoy and save Hurk from certain death.
- Exclusive Weapon: Harpoon gun “the Impaler”! Use this modified whale hunting Harpoon with a Unique Skin Pack to shoot harpoon stakes!
In Far Cry 4, players find themselves in Kyrat, a breathtaking, perilous and wild region of the Himalayas struggling under the regime of a despotic self-appointed king. Using a vast array of weapons, vehicles, and animals, players will write their own story across an exotic open-world landscape.
The Far Cry 4 Limited Edition is designed for any fan to the Far Cry series but also to new-comers to the brand, who want to increase their gameplay experience thanks to extra exclusive missions.
- Expansive, immersive open-world first-person shooter
- Based in Kyrat, a breathtaking region of the Himalayas
- The region is struggling under a despotic self-appointed king
- Features a vast array of weapons, vehicles, and animals
- Write your own story across an exotic open-world landscape