Assassin Creed Rogue (PC)
- Paid shipping (dispatches 1-3 business days, sent Priority), Free Shipping (dispatches 3-7 business days, sent Off-Peak)
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
- Brand new and factory-sealed
- Authentic Australian stock
- Original retail packaging, with official Australian warranty, valid worldwide
- Delivered from Sydney
North America, 18th century. Amid the chaos and violence of the French and Indian War, Shay Patrick Cormac, a fearless young member of the Assassin Brotherhood, undergoes a dark transformation that will forever shape the future of the colonies. After a dangerous mission goes tragically wrong, Shay turns his back on the Assassins who, in response, attempt to end his life. Cast aside by those he once called brothers, Shay sets out on a mission to wipe out all who turned against him and to ultimately become the most feared Assassin hunter in history.
Introducing Assassin’s Creed Rogue, the darkest chapter in the Assassin’s Creed franchise yet. As Shay, you will experience the slow transformation from Assassin to Assassin hunter. Follow your own creed and set off on an extraordinary journey through New York City, the wild river valley, and far away to the icy cold waters of the North Atlantic in pursuit of your ultimate goal, to bring down the Assassins.
The Assassin’s Creed Rogue PC development team in Kiev have partnered with Tobii Tech to integrate eye tracking input as a component of gameplay. This is the first game of this scale to offer this entirely new, complementary input to the keyboard and mouse. Players using the SteelSeries Sentry (with Tobii eye tracking) when playing Assassin’s Creed Rogue will experience true gaming immersion: as the player looks to the left or right of the screen, the camera will pan to accommodate the exploration of this new visual territory, creating an “infinite screen” experience.
Become the ultimate Assassin Hunter
For the first time ever, experience the Assassin's Creed universe from the perspective of a Templar. Play as Shay who, in addition to the deadly skills of a Master Assassin, also possesses never before seen skills and weapons:
- Equip Shay's deadly air rifle for both short- and long-range combat. Distract, eliminate, or confuse your enemies by using a variety of ammunition, including specialised bullets and grenades.
- Protect yourself from hidden Assassins with your enhanced Eagle Vision. Use your vision to constantly assess your surroundings and detect Assassins hiding in the shadows, on rooftops, and in the crowds.
Slowly descend into darkness
Witness Shay's transformation from an adventurous Assassin to a grim and committed Templar willing to hunt down his former brothers. Experience first-hand the events that will lead Shay down a dark path and set him on a course that will forever change the fate of the Assassin Brotherhood.
New and improved naval gameplay
Cast off in your ship, The Morrigan, and fight your way through the icy seas of the North Atlantic and the narrow waters of America's river valleys. Assassin's Creed Rogue builds on the award-winning naval experience from Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag with all new gameplay including:
- New enemy tactics: Defend yourself from Assassins as they attempt to board your ship and overthrow your crew. Fight them off quickly to avoid losing too many crew members.
- New weapons such as burning oil, which leaves a trail of fire behind to burn enemy ships, and the puckle gun, capable of delivering continuous machine gun-like fire.
- An arctic world full of possibilities: Ram through ice sheets to discover hidden locations and use icebergs as cover during naval battles.
Vast, diverse open world to explore
Shay's story will allow you to explore three unique environments.
- The North Atlantic Ocean: Experience the cold winds and towering icebergs of the arctic in this expansive naval playground.
- The River Valley: A large hybrid setting of the American Frontier mixing seamless river navigation and ground exploration.
- New York City: One of the most well-known cities in the world, fully recreated as it existed in the 18th century.
Minimum System Requirements:
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8/8.1 (64bit versions only)
PROCESSOR: Intel Core2Quad Q6600 @ 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon II X4 620 @ 2.6 GHz
VIDEO CARD: nVidia GeForce GTS450 or AMD Radeon HD5670 (1024MB VRAM) or Intel HD4600
DIRECT X: DirectX June 2010 Redistributable
SOUND CARD: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest driver
HARD DISK: 11.4 GB
PERIPHERALS: Windows compatible mouse and keyboard, Xbox 360 controller, Tobii EyeX Controller
SUPPORTED VIDEO CARDS AT TIME OF RELEASE: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 or better, GeForce 500, 600, 700, 900 series
AMD Radeon HD 5670 or better, Radeon HD 6000, 7000, R7, R9 series
Intel HD4600, HD5200
Note: Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT officially supported.