Very Rare MISSPELLED Saints Row IV Gat Out Of Hell (PS3) First Edition Australian Version
- Normally dispatches in 0-2 business days. Please choose tracking in checkout if you prefer a tracked shipping service.
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Free Shipping
- MISSPELLED EDITION - EXCEEDINGLY RARE COLLECTORS ITEM
- Brand new and factory-sealed
- Authentic Australian version (not an import, no unsightly compliance stickers)
- Guaranteed First Edition - perfect for Collectors
- Complete in true Australian retail packaging with PS3 (Sony-branded) Y-fold factory seal
- Dispatched from Sydney
- Hard to find the real Aussie First Edition with this spelling mistake!
- Selling Out Soon Exclusive: First Edition Includes "Devil's Workshop Pack" misspelled as "Devil's Worksop Pack" - the most likely of all reasons an item is pulled from shelves. Here's your chance to own a true collectible!
"Unique ideas abound in this clever romp - a helluva game with engaging gameplay which is intensely satisfying. A limited production run for the Australian market means the Aussie version is collectible. And I like angels with guns...I mean...wings and weapons, what's not to like?"
ONCE IN A LIFETIME SPECIAL OFFER:
VERY RARE OPPORTUNITY TO CAPITALISE ON FACTORY PRODUCTION ERROR
Look carefully at our photos, because you are about to experience a piece of gaming history. This super-rare misspelled typo variant from the First Edition (only) was pulled from sale immediately but not before we got our hands on a select few. See the close-up picture of this First Edition and you'll see: "Devil's Workshop Pack" is misspelled as "Devil's Worksop Pack"!
"I can't believe they released it with the spelling error, but idiots need jobs too, I suppose" (translated) Mika Nakajima
If you know anything about gaming history you'll know that errors like this are very rare, and the few that circulate into existence command high dollars in years to come. In fact some of the most expensive games in history are due to spelling errors just like this when the items are recalled, making them very highly sought-after by collectors worldwide.
"Hands down the best game collector's opportunity we've ever seen on Australian soil." - Amy Nguyen
Think of it as an investment. We may be selling this too low, but we're here to sell so here it is. Getting a used version will mean nothing to collectors if there are factory-sealed First edition like this one. Only factory-sealed original First Editions command the big dollars of collectors of the future. So don't let this opportunity go begging, when it's right before you, right now. After all, how many spelling mistake games or other games with errors have you seen before, personally, in your lifetime? Exactly...
Saints Row: Gat out of Hell is a stand-alone expansion and won't require a copy of Saints Row 4 to play.
The first edition includes “The Devil’s Workshop Pack”
Gat Out Of Hell maintains the series’ increasingly loose grip on reality, and this time has protagonists Johnny Gat and Kinzie fighting Satan and various unnamed ‘historical figures’.
Gat Out Of Hell features two-player online co-op and a number of new weapons including the Chairmageddon (the La-Z-Boy chair with machine guns you can see in the trailer), the Energy Caster and the plague-firing Locust Gun.
- Unique game - it's like an acid trip, only cheaper (and safer)
- Made by truly strange people, with mad skillz. Or something like that.
- Play as either Johnny or Kinzie
- Full standalone game, play it as is with all the extra goodies thrown in
- The armchair.....playing in the armchair ("Chairmageddon") is that thing you've always wanted to do, without knowing what it was...life changes after playing with Chairmageddon...it solves things in a way that therapy promises. Sometimes violence is the way. Especially when you're in Hell.
After the space faring antics of Saints Row IV, many fans asked what we could do next... the answer? Shoot The Devil in the face. Play as either Johnny Gat or Kinzie Kensington as you tear apart Hell in a quest to save the leader of the Saints' soul. Historical icons, old friends, older enemies, a talking gun, a full length musical number, and a whole lot of other shenanigans all await you in the open world standalone expansion playground that is Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell.
Play as Johnny Gat or Kinzie Kensington – For the first time ever, play as the fan favorites Johnny Gat and Kinzie Kensington, alone or in 2-player online co-op.
An Open World from Hell – Wage war against the Prince of Darkness through-out the 5 unique districts of hell any way you want: rescue allies, pick a fight with nightmarish Arch-Dukes, rob Satan’s soul processing plants… dozens of options await you in an all new city unlike any that’s been seen in Saints Row before.
New Supernatural Powers –The acclaimed super powers of Saints Row 4 are back with a hellish twist - Soar through the air on fallen angel’s wings, summon devilish imps to attack your foes, and surround yourself in a divine aura that forces all to worship you.
Outrageous Weapons – Put the 7 deadly sins to good use with an arsenal of underworld themed arms: fire exploding frogs at enemies, shoot swarms of locusts, and even deal destruction from afterlife’s most comfortable (and lethal) armchair.
Kill Dex – We promise you can do it this time. Pinky swear.