Tropico 5: Complete Collection (PS4) PAL Version
- ** Got a discount coupon code? Enter it in your cart to see your price! ** Paid shipping (dispatches 0-2 business days, sent Priority), Free Shipping (dispatches 3-5 business days, sent Off-Peak)
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Free Shipping
- Brand new and sealed
- Special Edition (see extras below)
- Official Stock through authorised channels
- Genuine PAL version made for PAL regions (Australia, New Zealand, UK) but works worldwide
- Guaranteed First pressing - perfect for Collectors
- Complete in full retail packaging, with full compliance for Australia and New Zealand
- Dispatched from Sydney
- Becoming difficult to procure this game (new)
- Genuine Australian warranty, valid worldwide
"This special edition includes the award-winning main game, plus some valuable extras. With all DLC packs included, three extensive campaigns, 40 paradisaical islands, over 125 buildings and 10 additional scenarios, this collection offers a great deal more than 100 hours of gaming fun" KALYPSO MEDIA
Here's what you get in addition to the main game:
Two Extra Expansions
10 DLC packs
- Big Cheese
- Mad World
- Joint Venture
- Surf's up
- Gone Green
- Super Computer
Become The Dictator You Know You Can Be
The time has come for a very special game collection which allows you to explore how much fun it could be if you were a real dictator where you're in control of three extensive campaigns, 40 paradisaical islands, over 125 buildings and 10 additional scenarios, this collection will give you all the bits you can possibly get of Tropico 5, on the disc so you don't have to download them, so make sure you have this in your cigar case...
The Tropico 5 – Complete Collection offers both newcomers and seasoned fans the ultimate collection with all DLCs included in the pack.
Return to the remote island nation of Tropico in the next instalment of the critically acclaimed and hugely popular ‘dictator sim’ series. Expand your Dynasty’s reign from the early colonial period to beyond the 21st Century, facing an all-new set of challenges, including advanced trading mechanics, technology and scientific research, exploration and for the first time in Tropico history – cooperative and competitive multiplayer for up to 4 players.
You, as El Presidente, will take control of the infamous island of Tropico during early colonial times and guide it through the centuries as the world changes and moves ever forward. You must tackle the changing needs of your people, as well as opposing governments and factions, and thus lay the foundations for your own dynasty. As you move through your years in office you can promote members of your extended family on the island to positions of power: such as ambassador, commanding general or even Supreme Ruler, to ensure your legacy thrives through the eras. As your influence and wealth grows, so do the threats to your burgeoning island superpower. Can you survive both World Wars, prosper through the Great Depression, rule as an iron-fisted dictator through the Cold War and advance your country to modern times and beyond?
- The Eras – Start your reign during colonial times, survive the World Wars and the Great Depression, be a dictator during the Cold War, and advance your country to modern times and beyond.
- The Dynasty – Each member of the extended family of El Presidente is present on the island and may be used as ruler, appointed manager, ambassador or general.
- Research and Renovate – Advance your nation by discovering new buildings, technologies and resources.
- Advanced trade system and trade fleet – Amass a global trade fleet and use your ships to secure trade routes to neighbouring islands or world's superpowers, both for export and import.
- Explore your island – Discover what lies beyond the fog of war. Send prospectors to look for new deposits, but be wary of hostile animals and native tribes.
- Cooperative and competitive multiplayer – Up to 4 players can build up their own cities and economies on any given island map. Players can choose to share resources, supply and population or declare war on each other.