Super Bomberman R (Nintendo Switch) Australian Version
- Too late, sold out!
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Free Shipping
- Brand new and factory-sealed
- Authentic Australian version (not an import, no unsightly compliance stickers)
- Guaranteed First pressing - perfect for Collectors
- Complete in true Australian retail packaging with genuine Y-fold factory seal
- Dispatched from Sydney
- Becoming difficult to procure (Australian version) in brand new and factory-sealed condition
- This game works in all regions, worldwide
- Genuine Australian warranty, valid worldwide
Since its release in 1983, Bomberman has been a familiar party-battle game for many years. Now, Bomberman is coming back as “SUPER BOMBERMAN R” to Nintento Switch. In SUPER BOMBERMAN R, the simple rule remains the same: control the main character (Bomberman), place bombs, and battle with enemies and rivals. It’s back in a modern style with 3D stages and photo-real graphics and you can enjoy battles with rivals from all over the world.
There is “Battle” mode for maximum of 8 players, and single play “Story” mode (cooperative play for 2 players is possible as well) where players clear each stage one by one, with a big volume of 50 stages. Also, there is a new rule where the condition to clear the stage is not just by wiping out all the enemies. This simple but strategic game with new rules and 3D stages is fun for everyone, from children to adults.
All key Bomberman elements return for the Nintendo Switch™ title, including useful items found within the destructible areas of each maze. Removing a wall will often reveal a power-up to extend the range of the explosion or endow the user’s Bomberman with a useful skill. These include faster movement, the ability to kick or throw bombs, and more. Thus, as players gain ever more devastating capabilities, they must use all their skill and ingenuity to ensure their opponents get caught in a blast while avoiding its fiery touch!
• Bomberman is back with the same game system and controllability with a fresh take on a classic title
• Photo-realistic graphics
• Bomberman’s siblings and well-known enemies are back with rich personality
• 3D stages with dynamic environments
• Battle mode for maximum of 8 players, local connection battles, and online battles
• Enriched story with all-star voice actors