Sirui T-1004X 40/139cm Tripod + Case + 6 Year Australian Warranty
- Availability: Paid shipping (dispatches 0-1 business days), Free Shipping (dispatches 1 to 3 business days)
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Free Shipping
Australian Exclusive - Buy from Australia's only authorised dealer, Selling Out Soon
Because only Selling Out Soon is authorised to sell this official Australian Sirui stock, you're getting the real Sirui product here. Be absolutely sure of the true Sirui experience and that you're getting what you pay for. Because ours are not those very good-looking (but illegal and generally useless) fakes. You'll also have the peace of mind of Sirui's full 6 year Australian warranty, only from Selling Out Soon, so in the odd event of any technical or fault issues, you'll receive first class help immediately - here in Sydney, not overseas!
"If you're looking for a strong, lightweight all-purpose travel tripod, what an amazing beast this is...and the price from Selling Out Soon in Australia is better than Germany, USA and the legitimate sellers in Asia, which is quite a feat in itself." - Dr Nguyen
The T-1004X Aluminium Alloy Tripod from Sirui features reverse-folding legs that go around the ball head allowing it to fold down to just 40.5cm (15.9"). The T-1004X extends to a height of 139cm (54.7") and weighs just 1.2Kg (2.6 lb). The centre column on the T-1004XL is reversible for low-angle shots, and a short centre column is included to get the tripod down to 1.35cm or just 5.3" above the ground! The 4-section legs have excellent hard-wearing twist locks and are individually adjustable. 6 years Australian warranty means everything you need can be done in Sydney, usually immediately, by people who speak your language and understand high levels of service expectation.
- You're looking at the tripod only, a ball or tilt head is not included, but is in the Tripod Kit in our Sirui section or by clicking on our website's product tag (or category) 'Photo'. Many aspiring and pro photographers prefer to use a good tilt head or perhaps even better, a panning tilt head, depending on your application.
- If you need both the tripod and a matching ball head, see our Tripod Kit because that E-10 ball head compliments the tripod and fits snugly between the 180° legs. It has separate locks for the 360° panning and ball movement. A lock on the clamp prevents the Arca-type compatible clamp from being accidentally released, and a numbered scale enables exacting pans. A padded case and shoulder strap is included to keep the tripod and head protected during transport.
- See Specs below
Best tripod for the money
"I ordered this tripod three weeks ago as a last minute deal for a trip I was going on, and cash was tight. This had a nice load capacity, looked very nice, and has reputable reviews. It is very light, very tough, and looks/feels really nice in the hand. It supports any and all of my lenses, all the way up to my 300mm F/2.8. Very happy with this tripod, would highly recommend it."
Verified Buyer Review
All our reviews are Verified Buyers. See more Verified Buyer Reviews
- Buy Brand New from Sirui's only authorised dealer in Australia & New Zealand for this amazing product
- Genuine Australian stock
- Beautiful Sirui Custom Fitted Case included (padded)
- Only our official product comes complete with the full Sirui 6 year Australian warranty!
- Light Weight yet super-durable
- Sturdy Aluminium Alloy Build
- Sent safely and reliably from Sydney
|Load Capacity||22 lb (10 kg)|
|Maximum Height||54.7" (139 cm)|
|Maximum Height w/o Column Extended||52" (132 cm)|
|Minimum Height||5.3" (13.5 cm)|
|Folded Length||15.9" (40.5 cm)|
|Weight||2.6 lb (1.2 kg)|
|Material||Sturdy Aluminum Alloy|
|Head Attachment Fitting||3/8"-16|
|Leg Lock Type||Twist|
|Independent Leg Spread||Yes|
|Center Column Type||Rapid, reversible, short column included|
|Center Column Sections||1|
|Package Weight||2.66 Kg|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||20.7 x 5.5 x 5.3"|