Shadow Tactics Blades of Shogun (Xbox One) PAL Authorised UK Import
- Normally dispatches in 0-2 business days
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Free Shipping
- Brand new stock
- Factory-sealed with certified strip-seal
- Original Day One Release
- Guaranteed First pressing - perfect for Collectors
- PAL version for UK, AU, NZ, UAE with full Australian compliance
- This game works in all regions, worldwide
- Genuine Australian warranty, valid worldwide
- Dispatched from Sydney
#1 Bestseller on Steam
"One of the most punishing and clever top-down stealth games ever" - IGN
"I like it better than my grandma, so I sold her to buy this" - Fat guy
In the year 1615, a new Shogun seizes power over Japan and enforces nationwide peace. In his battle against conspiracy and rebellion, he recruits five specialists in assassination, sabotage and espionage. The team must fight against the mysterious Kage-sama, who plans to overthrow the Shogun. They infiltrate castles, gather information through espionage, fight rebellions and ruthlessly eliminate Kage-sama’s allies. The group is composed of very different personalities; working together as a team seems impossible at first. Yet over the course of many missions, trust is won and friendships are made. The characters develop their own dynamic and each member will face some kind of personal drama.
Command a team of ninjas in a game where stealth is everything and being spotted by the enemy means almost certain death.
- Play it your way: Find your own strategy to take enemy setups apart, you can creatively use all of your resources –characters, skills and environment –to outsmart, sneak past, kill or knock out enemies. There are no limits.
- David vs. Goliath: Control a team of five specialists, including a ninja, a samurai and a geisha, and take on an overwhelming opposition.
- Careful planning, fast execution: Observe the enemy and plan your approach because when it’s time to act, you must be quick, precise and undetected.
- Stealth-oriented RealTime Tactics
- Challenging missions with high replay value
- Single player for PC, Mac, Linux, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One 13 Missions ~ 25h play time
- Top-Down View Gameplay
- Skillfully hide from and sneak past the enemy’s field of view
- Take the enemies’ formations apart and hide their bodies to cover your tracks
- Quick Save enables you to execute your plans perfectly
- Make use of the vertical gameplay, e.g. jump from roof to roof and drop on foes
- Tactically plan actions for your whole team and execute them all at once
- Experience various environments in beautiful Japan of the Edo era along with the character-focused story
- Trapper(Yuki, f):Clever thief, uses traps and lures enemies away from their post
- Sniper (Takuma, m):Mysterious marksman, can convert his wooden leg into a rifle, hasa Tanuki as companion
- Geisha (Aiko, f):Master of disguise, distracts clueless guards with sweet talk
- Samurai (Mugen, m):Veteran swordsman, can kill multiple foes with a single attack
- Ninja (Hayato, m):Infiltration expert, a true ninja using Shuriken and Ninjato