Serif PagePlus X6: Professional Desktop Publishing Made Easy (PC)
- Joined Secret Deals fro the sidebar? Enter your coupon code in-cart to see your price! ** Paid shipping (dispatches 0-2 business days, sent Priority), Free Shipping (dispatches 2-4 business days, sent Off-Peak)
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
Professional Desktop Publishing Made Easy
- World's #1 Software in its class!
- Serif is the Winner of over 200 International Awards and Accolades from the world's leading publications
- Brand new & factory-sealed
- Buy from Australia's only Authorised Seller
- BONUS # 1 Own the Full Box version makes the perfect gift, get that wow factor that a standard DVD case just doesn't have!
- BONUS # 2 Get the well-written, beautifully detailed, perfect-bound full 288 page manual included -- why settle for just a download or the disc only?
- BONUS # 3 High Impact eMail Professional (valued at $49.95) email software included FREE -- the full version with licence key, not just a demo!
- FREE Support! Use the new interactive "How-To" guides which give step-by-step instructions without interrupting your workflow, making it easier than ever to get great result...fast!
PagePlus X6 provides all you need for business-class digital publishing and print design, with no experience required. Create stylish promotional materials and stationery, edit PDFs, publish eBooks for iPad and Kindle, and make interactive multimedia brochures.
Publishing and Design
Templates bring results without design fees
Use one of the fully-customizable templates to kick-start your next project, or use stylish Theme Layouts as the basis of a custom design. Simply add your own images and text for the fastest way to create professional documents – ideal if you’re new to desktop publishing or just in a hurry. PagePlus X6’s power and usability gives you the quickest way to create responsive marketing materials without compromising on quality.
Customizable schemes give documents a consistent look with just one click, or you can use your own branding. PagePlus X6 also offers drag-and-drop graphics, images, signs, flashes, and more, with a powerful graphics organizer and manager.
All-in-one design for print and digital output
Enjoy drag-and-drop designing and freedom of layout, while utilizing automated design assistants to help keep you looking neat. Mix text, pictures, logos, shapes, and more, adding eye-catching graphic styles using one-click presets and intuitive tools.
Photo editing and logo creation tools are included with built-in, dedicated design studios, so you can complete entire projects with one program. Electronic publications such as eBooks, eForms, eBrochures, and eMagazines with clickable interactivity and streamed videos are also possible with PagePlus X6.
Support when you need it
Interactive "How-To" guides give step-by-step instructions without interrupting workflow, the status bar at the bottom of the screen provides useful tool tips, and the Help menu links to additional information and video tutorials. Plus, ask any question in our online customer forums, or quickly search our knowledge base to find the answer you need.
Professional Publishing You Can Rely On
PagePlus X6 helps you produce high-quality designs that can be printed at home or sent to a professional print shop for accurate results. Also publish digitally for sharing documents efficiently online, by email, or distributing via eBook stores.
Full PDF editing and broad compatibility
Fully edit PDFs – ideal for updating and refreshing existing documents or correcting errors in PDFs before they are distributed or printed. Full PDF editing power lets you move, resize, recolor, replace anything in the design, add new text and images, include bookmarks and notes, merge multiple PDFs, manage pages, and add security.
Import Microsoft Word and OpenOffice.org files, ideal for enhancing and repurposing existing documents. Use popular and professional image types including JPG, PNG, TIFF, and Adobe Photoshop files, and even edit images in the program.
Ideal for professional printing
Send your designs to professional print shops with confidence, knowing they’ll be able to open and accurately print your job. PagePlus X6 produces PDF/X compliant files favoured by the print industry (international standard ISO 15930-1), containing all design elements, ink colours, and other important print information in one package.
If you need to colour-match existing branding or marketing, or prefer a very specific colour from a chart, you can get exact results using Pantone PMS, Goe, and PLUS colour systems. There’s even built-in colour management so all your graphics and images will look as intended with a workflow optimized for calibrated screens.
The latest digital publishing
Produce eBooks in standard EPUB and .Mobi formats for readers like the Kindle, tablets like the iPad, smartphones, and for publishing to online book stores. Text and images flow together neatly and adapt to suit different fonts and screen sizes, with your publication’s pictures optimised for efficiency. A publishing wizard guides you to polished end results, helping you add author, copyright, ISBN, and more.
Create engaging interactive eBrochures, eMagazines, and other electronic documents with buttons, hyperlinks, streamed video, audio, and almost unlimited actions, making your information brighter and more memorable. Improve form responses by creating eForms for on-screen completion, with answers sent to you by e-mail, for free.
- Promote your business or club with posters, brochures, flyers, and newsletters.
- Create documents and stationery from scratch or use agency-quality templates.
- Publish eBooks for Kindle, iPad, or other readers, tablets, and smartphones.
- Design professional logos and edit photos in dedicated studios.
- Print yourself or professionally, with print press compatibility.
- Create forms for printing or to share as PDFs to receive responses by e-mail.
- Open, fully edit, and save PDFs optimized for printing, sharing, or uploading to the web.
- Pentium class or compatible PC with DVD drive and mouse
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP operating system (XP 32-bit)
- Windows 8, 10 and others may work in compatibility mode, but are not supported, and are the buyer's sole responsibility
- 512 MB RAM
- 566 MB free hard disk space (2.05 GB for default installation)
- 1024x768 display resolution with 16-bit colour depth or higher
- Windows compatible printer
- TWAIN compatible scanner and/or digital camera
Internet connection and Adobe Flash Player plug-in are required for viewing online tutorial and overview videos. Microsoft Windows Imaging Component required in Windows XP. Additional disk resources and memory are required when editing large and/or complex documents.
Windows 7 / Vista / XP