Samurai Warriors 4 (PS4) Rare Australian Version
- Paid shipping (dispatches 3-5 business days, sent Priority), Free Shipping (dispatches 7 to 10 business days, sent Off-Peak)
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
- Brand new and factory-sealed
- Now out of print -- perfect for collectors
- Authentic Australian stock
- Original Y-fold and Sony-branded strip-seal intact (as pictured)
- Complete with official Australian warranty, valid worldwide
- Delivered from Sydney
- Game works in all regions, worldwide
- Guaranteed day one release in full retail packaging
- Experience 55 New and Updated Characters - Nobuyuki Sanada and Yoshitsugu Otani join the fray, along with Takatora Todo, Naotora Ii and Munenori Yagyu previously only available in Japanese releases of SAMURAI WARRIORS along with major overhauls of appearance and rearrangements in battle moves for fan-favorite characters such as Yukimura Sanada and Nobunaga Oda adding to the diverse range of more than 50 playable characters
- Disseminate the Enemy Ranks - Battles are more thrilling than ever with new maneuvers including Hyper Attacks which allow for rapid moment on the battlefield combined with high powered attacks, a powerful Rage Attack which can be reached when the Spirit Gauge is full, deadly finishing moves with Mighty Strikes and the ability to mount and dismount horses seamlessly, additionally existing moves have all been powered up from their previous iterations
- Dominate in New Battle Modes - Enhancements and newly implemented gameplay systems create a deeper and more satisfying combat experience, including the all-new ability to switch between two characters in real-time, adjustments to morale, Officer development and the return of the popular portable item system found in SAMURAI WARRIORS 3 are just some of the features players will find to gain the advantage in combat
- Unfold the rich tapestry of the Warring States era - The Story Mode portrays the tales surrounding the battles by faction, deepening the relationships between characters and is separated into two parts, regional stories, which tell the tales of the officers of various regions around the land such as Kyūshū and Shikoku, and the story of unification, which details events up to the end of the Warring States era
- Leave a mark on history - In the new “Chronicle Mode”, while completing various quests, meeting new officers and collecting items, players discover the world of SAMURAI WARRIORS through their own design with more ways to customize than ever before including a vastly upgraded Create Character system
- Living World - PlayStation 4 players will experience an even more engaging saga with highly detailed landscapes and breathtaking skies that reflect true to life lighting and shadow effects and battlegrounds packed with significantly more enemies on screen
- Cooperative Play and Cross Save functionality— All modes can be played cooperatively via Network Play across the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 and PS Vita system, additionally save data can be shared across all three systems
A Decade of Samurai Warriors:
The long wait has finally come to an end as the Tecmo Koei's releases Samurai Warriors 4 (IV) as known as Sengoku Musou in Japan. It's the newest addition to the long running series Samurai Warriors! To celebrate the series' decade of success, Koei promises all game enthusiasts an exceptional and entirely new Samurai Warriors experience by incorporating exhilarating new modes, punishing combo attacks, new characters and a whole lot more, all in stunning HD!
The Ultimate Samurai Warriors Experience:
Experience history in a warrior's perspective as the game sets in the warring times of Japan. New characters will join the fray like Goemon Ishikawa, Kojirō Sasaki, and Musashi Miyamoto along with characters like Munenori Yagyū, Naotora Ii, and Takatora Tōdō that will be making their debuts in the game. Updated fan favorite characters will also be featured that totals over 55 playable characters!
Engage in exhilarating action in a one-versus-a-hundred scenario and deliver a swift death to your enemies with exciting new moves like the Hyper Attack and Godspeed - a fast attack that lets players slay swarm of enemies. The game also boasts a character switch feature where players can take two characters in battle and switch through them allowing for a more efficient completion of tasks.
Modes have also been improved and new ones added, such as Chronicle Mode, in which players' journey across Japan while completing various quests.
- Play all modes cooperatively and share saved data across platforms (PS3, PS4 & PS Vita) via Network Play.
- Immerse yourself in this detailed stunning world and savour the ultimate Samurai Warriors experience in Samurai Warriors 4!