Saints Row IV Gat Out Of Hell (PC) First Edition Australian Version
- Normally dispatches in 0-2 business days. Please choose tracking in checkout if you prefer a tracked shipping service.
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Free Shipping
- Brand new and factory-sealed
- Authentic Australian version (not an import, no unsightly compliance stickers)
- Guaranteed First Edition - perfect for Collectors
- Complete in true Australian retail packaging with original Y-fold factory seal
- Dispatched from Sydney
- Hard to find the real Aussie First Edition
- Exclusive: First Edition Includes "Devil's Workshop Pack"
"Unique ideas abound in this clever romp - a helluva game with engaging gameplay which is intensely satisfying. A limited production run for the Australian market means the Aussie version is collectible. And I like angels with guns...I mean...wings and weapons, what's not to like?"
Saints Row: Gat out of Hell is a stand-alone expansion and won't require a copy of Saints Row 4 to play.
The first edition will include “The Devil’s Workshop Pack”
Gat Out Of Hell maintains the series’ increasingly loose grip on reality, and this time has protagonists Johnny Gat and Kinzie fighting Satan and various unnamed ‘historical figures’.
Provides two-player online co-op and a number of new weapons including the Chairmageddon (the La-Z-Boy chair with machine guns you can see in the trailer - on a separate note that kinda sounds like weekend visits to my dad...but back to the game), the Energy Caster and the plague-firing Locust Gun.
- Unique game - it's like an acid trip, only cheaper (and safer)
- Made by truly strange people, with mad skillz. Or something like that.
- Play as either Johnny or Kinzie
- Full standalone game, play it as is with all the extra goodies thrown in
- The armchair.....playing in the armchair ("Chairmageddon") is that thing you've always wanted to do, without knowing what it was...life changes after playing with Chairmageddon...it solves things in a way that therapy promises. Sometimes violence is the way. Especially when you're in Hell.
After the space faring antics of Saints Row IV, many fans asked what we could do next... the answer? Shoot The Devil in the face. Play as either Johnny Gat or Kinzie Kensington as you tear apart Hell in a quest to save the leader of the Saints' soul. Historical icons, old friends, older enemies, a talking gun, a full length musical number, and a whole lot of other shenanigans all await you in the open world standalone expansion playground that is Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell.
Play as Johnny Gat or Kinzie Kensington – For the first time ever, play as the fan favorites Johnny Gat and Kinzie Kensington, alone or in 2-player online co-op.
An Open World from Hell – Wage war against the Prince of Darkness through-out the 5 unique districts of hell any way you want: rescue allies, pick a fight with nightmarish Arch-Dukes, rob Satan’s soul processing plants… dozens of options await you in an all new city unlike any that’s been seen in Saints Row before.
New Supernatural Powers –The acclaimed super powers of Saints Row 4 are back with a hellish twist - Soar through the air on fallen angel’s wings, summon devilish imps to attack your foes, and surround yourself in a divine aura that forces all to worship you.
Outrageous Weapons – Put the 7 deadly sins to good use with an arsenal of underworld themed arms: fire exploding frogs at enemies, shoot swarms of locusts, and even deal destruction from afterlife’s most comfortable (and lethal) armchair.
Kill Dex – We promise you can do it this time. Pinky swear.