Rayman Origins (PC)
- Normally dispatches in 0-2 business days. Please choose tracking in checkout if you prefer a tracked shipping service.
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Free Shipping
- Brand new and factory-sealed
- Genuine Australian Day One Release (get physical boxed stock, not a download!)
- Sealed in original retail packaging, with official Australian warranty, valid worldwide
- Delivered fast from Sydney
Michel Ancel, celebrated creator of Rayman, Beyond Good & Evil and the Raving Rabbids returns to his roots to bring us Rayman Origins: a high-definition, 2D side-scrolling, platforming adventure in full 4-player co-op!
Play Rayman Origins and discover or rediscover the magical universe and legendary 2D gameplaythat captured the hearts of millions of fans...
When the Glade of Dreams is overrun by “nefurrious” Darktoons, the Fairy Council hastily invokes Rayman to save the day; but the hero of light isn’t quite all there…To help him, Rayman teams up with his best friend, Globox, and two crafty wizards, the Teensies. Together, the world’s most hilarious team of heroes will need to restore peace to the Glade or watch as their beloved home vanishes like a bad dream...
- Rebirth of a Platforming Legend: It's been 15 years since the first launch of Rayman. Rayman Origins brings back many of the classic characters, revived in their original 2D form, as well as a whole new world of characters and environments. Discover the roots of Rayman by collecting pieces of the Glade’s history, and assemble them to reveal the truth behind Rayman’s origins.
- 4-Player, Jump-In/Jump-Out, Co-op Gameplay: Play as Rayman in the solo campaign, or have up to three friends jump in at any time to play as Globox or as one of the two Teensies. Players can leave at any time without affecting the others’ progression.
- Unique Approach to 2D Art: A rich world with over 100 characters and 12 unique environments created by some of the VG’s most reputed artists and animators. This creative approach to 2D design will recapture the hearts of platformer fans and introduce a new generation to one of the industry’s best-loved characters in his original 2D form.
- A Vast Playground: Rayman Origins includes over 60 levels of 2D platforming gameplay designed for all ages and playing styles. Unlock new abilities progressively and return to previous levels to discover new paths and secrets.
- Variety of Gameplay: Rayman Origins is a platformer at its core, but it has elements of many game genres. Rayman, Globox and the Teensies gain unique abilities as they progress through the adventure, including swimming, diving and the sensational “HairlyCopter.” The game also features many elements of action, adventure and beat-’em-up gameplay.
- Epic Boss Fights: A giant pink monster with hundreds of eyes... A possessed, mountainous golem... An evil daisy-cum-carnivorous plant... Rayman Origins will put players to the test with these and many more challenging boss battles!
- A Handful of Highly Talented Artists and Engineers: Rayman Origins was developed by the UBIart team in Montpellier and is built on an open-source game engine—the UBIart Framework—designed by Michel Ancel to allow much smaller teams of artists and developers to produce incredibly high-quality graphics and gameplay quickly and efficiently. This garage-game approach has led to great strides in creativity and innovation.
OS: Windows Vista, Windows XP or Windows 7 SP1
Processor: 3 GHz Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 3000 (Intel Core2Duo E4400 @2.00 GHz or AMD Athlon64X2 3800+ @ 2.00 GHz recommended)
RAM: 1GB Windows XP; 1.5 GB Windows Vista / Windows 7 (2GB recommended)
Video Card: 128MB latest DirectX - compliant
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0-compliant sound card
DVD-ROM: 4x DVD-ROM
Hard Disk: 2.5GB
Peripherals: Windows-compliant keyboard and mouse, Microsoft XBOX360 controller for Windows