Rainbow Six Vegas 2 R6V2 (Xbox 360) Classics Australian Version
- Normally dispatches in 0-2 business days. Please choose tracking in checkout if you prefer a tracked shipping service.
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Free Shipping
- Brand new and factory-sealed
- Authentic Australian stock
- Original retail packaging, with official Australian warranty, valid worldwide
- Delivered from Sydney
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is the last chance for gamers to rescue America’s sexiest city from an escalating terrorist siege that will impose heart-pounding action from beginning to end. The best are back and this time winner takes all. The highly-anticipated sequel to the recipient of numerous awards, including 2006’s Best First Person Shooter and Best Online Game, Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2 will push the top-selling franchise to new heights with new gameplay features and groundbreaking co-op and multiplayer modes.
- More Multiplayer - The highly acclaimed multiplayer mode in Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas has been upgraded to include 13 new maps with more intense face-offs, two new adversarial modes, more rewards, and easier access to matches using the improved and intuitive matchmaking system.
- Unprecedented Customisable Experience - Create your own identity that persists through both the single player and multiplayer modes and progresses along with you. Reap the benefits of your single player rewards in multiplayer and vice versa.
- Vastly Improved Co-op Mode - Turn single player mode into co-op mode at any time, just by jumping into the game. Now you and a friend can jump into a single player game and assist without any change to the story. The single player maps and storyline were created with co-op in mind, meaning every map has multiple entry points and the story is unaffected.
- Challenging AI - The AI is more challenging than ever. Now, the terrorists are equipped with thermal vision, night vision, and shields - not to mention a multitude of varying tactics - all of which are guaranteed to give you a new playing experience every time you go into battle. As you progress within the game, you’ll be able to outsmart your enemies by taking advantage of intelligence opportunities, such as thermal scanning.
- New Weapons and Armour - Take down the terrorists more effectively using 11 new weapons. New camouflage, clothing and gear allow for the ultimate customisations.
- More Vegas - Sin City is back and bigger than before. Explore all new Vegas hot spots and the gritty back streets creating a visual experience that is as challenging as it is breathtaking.
- Terrorist Leaders are now a strategic target for Rainbow - leaders control respawns, so when you take out the leaders, enemies can no longer respawn.
- Terrorists Enemies have a wider variety of reactions and use ballistic shields.
- Team Rainbow can use the Leap-frogging technique for safely approaching an area defended by an opposing force. Team mates cover each other successively when they move forward.
- Up to 16 players - Two-player split-screen mode.
- 13 maps for co-op and adversarial play, including three maps from R6 Vegas, revamped maps from R6 Raven Shield and all-new maps.
- All-new co-op experience - Co-op story mode, Jump-in-jump-out mode and Co-op terrorist hunt.
- New adversarial modes:
- Demolition: Attackers plant an explosive device at one of two predetermined locations and protect the bomb until it explodes
- Team Leader: Teams must keep their leader alive while they escort him to the extraction point while preventing the enemy from extracting their own leader