Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Xbox 360) Rare Australian version
- Paid shipping (dispatches 3-5 business days, sent Priority), Free Shipping (dispatches 7 to 10 business days, sent Off-Peak)
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Free Shipping
- Brand new and factory-sealed (genuine y-fold)
- Rare version: Authentic Australian stock (no unsightly compliance stickers, not an import, not a download!)
- Sealed in original retail packaging, with official Australian warranty, valid worldwide
- Delivered from Sydney
Set in 1975, Naked Snake (aka “Big Boss”) is tasked to infiltrate a site on Cuban soil. On a mission to extract long-lost allies being held hostage and interrogated by a shadow military group among other objectives, Snake must use stealth and operational tactics to understand the truth behind the complex motives of the all-powerful Patriots and their mission to create a global war economy.
- THE POWER OF FOX ENGINE – Ground Zeroes showcases Kojima Productions’ stunning FOX Engine, a true next-generation game engine which revolutionises the Metal Gear Solid experience
- INTRODUCTION TO OPEN WORLD DESIGN – The first Metal Gear Solid title to offer open world gameplay. Ground Zeroes offers total freedom of play: how missions are undertaken is entirely down to the user
- UNRESTRICTED STEALTH – Imagine classic Metal Gear gameplay but with no restrictions or boundaries. Players use intelligence and cerebral strategy to sneak their way through entire missions, or go in all guns blazing. Each will have different effects on game consequences and advancement
- MULTIPLE MISSIONS AND TASKS – Ground Zeroes boasts a central story mode and Side-Ops missions ranging from tactical action, aerial assaults and “covert” missions that will be sure to surprise!
- COMPLETELY REDESIGNED INTERFACE – Ground Zeroes users will benefit from a clean in-game HUD that shows the minimal amount of on-screen data to give a more intense gaming experience
The New FOX Engine:
The renowned Metal Gear Solid series introduces breathtaking experiences with Ground Zeroes, a prologue to Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Hideo Kojima’s opus in writing, directing and game design. Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes is the first game to run on Kojima Productions’ FOX engine bringing new enhancements such as insane new game design, day and night cycles, and weather conditions that will drastically affect the gameplay giving the most advanced capabilities in an innovative way!
The Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes storyline follows the series' hero Big Boss, as he breaks through a remote Cuban prison camp on a rescue mission to search and save the Cipher agent Paz Ortega Andrade. Try to remain hidden and survive this explosive story as Big Boss finds himself on behind enemy line with little options for help.
A Pack of Action and Features:
Like other titles in Metal Gear Solid, Ground Zeroes is a stealth action game; unlike its predecessors, for the first time a massive open world environment has been created for the player's interaction. Featuring vehicles that players can use to escape and also no loading screens to slow the player down, the game will offer freedom to players to do what they want and get the story events in order based on how they chosen the missions.
The game will also feature a “day and night cycle”, where players will see changes throughout the world depending on the time of day. With a real-time holographic map which provides information about the enemy and mission location, fans and enthusiast of this game will surely be psyched to play this game!