- ** Got a discount coupon code? Enter it in your cart to see your price! ** Paid shipping (dispatches 3-6 business days, sent Priority), Free Shipping (dispatches 5-7 business days, sent Off-Peak)
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
- Brand new official stock
- Factory-sealed genuine PAL version (UK, Australia, NZ, UAE)
- This PS4 game works in all regions, worldwide
- Delivered from Sydney
"Developed by id software, the studio that pioneered the first-person shooter genre and created multiplayer Deathmatch, DOOM returns as a brutally fun and challenging modern-day shooter experience. Relentless demons, impossibly destructive guns, and fast, fluid movement provide the foundation for intense, first-person combat – whether you’re obliterating demon hordes through the depths of Hell in the single-player campaign, or competing against your friends in numerous multiplayer modes. Expand your gameplay experience using DOOM SnapMap game editor to easily create, play, and share your content with the world."
You’ve come here for a reason. The Union Aerospace Corporation’s massive research facility on Mars is overwhelmed by fierce and powerful demons, and only one person stands between their world and ours. As the lone DOOM Marine, you’ve been activated to do one thing – kill them all.
Step into a massive world full of terror in the fourth and highly anticipated instalment of the venerable DOOM franchise. After a decade of waiting, this highly anticipated game will be bringing fans back into the game’s origin with a fusion of the original gameplay and the latest technology. Combining the first game’s fast action, run-and-gun, inventive and creative combat, and the latest power of id Tech 6 (id Tech 666), experience the famous stomping, crashing gore, and super-fast gameplay of the game to a whole new level, now filled with new mechanics, inventive weapons, over-the-top demonic enemies, and more! Prepare for a brutal execution of both enemies and the players in this much awaited legendary game!
Players will find themselves in UAC research facility on Mars, a place once full of infinite possibilities but now gone into hell. Walk through the facility and fight for your life through hordes of brutal demons while enjoying finishing moves with enemies flashing when they’re near to death. Pull off jaws, stomp on skulls, or pull out the hearts of demons while they’re trying to rip off your limbs and beat you to death.
Every player will be able to carry numerous weapons at once allowing you to hack and slash your way using the signature chainsaw or shoot demons in the face using the Plasma rifle, or blast them using the rocket launcher! For the first time in the series, players can jump and double jump to survive waves of demons and leap over the large gaps. Unlike previous titles in the series, the game will provide super speed gameplay improvements in outstanding and exhilarating specs of visuals and audio in 1080p high definition at 60 frames-per-second for fans and new players to enjoy.
- A Relentless Campaign - There is no taking cover or stopping to regenerate health as you beat back Hell’s raging demon hordes. Combine your arsenal of futuristic and iconic guns, upgrades, movement and an advanced melee system to knock-down, slash, stomp, crush, and blow apart demons in creative and violent ways
- Return of id Multiplayer - Dominate your opponents in DOOM’s signature, fast-paced arena-style combat. In both classic and all-new game modes, annihilate your enemies utilising your personal blend of skill, powerful weapons, vertical movement, and unique power-ups that allow you to play as a demon
- Endless Possibilities - DOOM SnapMap – a powerful, but easy-to-use game and level editor – allows for limitless gameplay experiences on every platform. Without any previous experience or special expertise, any player can quickly and easily snap together and visually customise maps, add pre-defined or completely custom gameplay, and even edit game logic to create new modes. Instantly play your creation, share it with a friend, or make it available to players around the world – all in-game with the push of a button