Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 4 game + Mat (Wii) (Wii U)
- Usually ships within 1 business day
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Free Shipping
Dance Dance Revolution: Hottest Party 4
- Get fit, or lose weight, and have fun doing it!
- Dance to 20 worldwide smash hits, including Lady Gaga's classic ‘Bad Romance', Paramore's ‘CrushCrushCrush' and the classic ‘Celebration' from Kool and the Gang.
- There are also more than 30 specially-created tunes from KONAMI, the world leader in dancing games
- Many game modes including Choreograph and Calorie Counter system so users can watch the pounds drop off as they dance!
- Club Mode allows players to play 4 to 20 songs consecutively, so it's like being in a club, at your house!
- Enhanced multiplayer capabilities
- Requires dance mat to play (included for limited time only, while stocks last)
In the box:
1. Hottest Party 4 game
2. Official KONAMI Dance mat
DanceDanceRevolution: Hottest Party 4 offers the user the chance to match full-body movements in order to rack up high scores. The game uses both the famed dance mat controller and the Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers, with players matching the on-screen arrows with the corresponding footwork, and also using their arms to meet additional moving goals.
This total movement is spotlighted perfectly in DanceDanceRevolution: Hottest Party 4's stunning Choreograph mode. This new idea is perfectly designed to appeal to both DDR novices and hardened dancers alike, and adds new depth to the classic gameplay. Furthermore, owners of Nintendo's Wii Balance Board can use it instead of a dance mat, with the board registering complete body movement.
DanceDanceRevolution: Hottest Party 4 allows up to four players to get together and compete against each other, and can be bought with a dance mat controller or a solus title, and enjoys a stunning collection of suitably high-tempo tracks. The new game offers 20 licensed tunes, including Lady Gaga's classic 'Bad Romance', Paramore's 'CrushCrushCrush' and the classic 'Celebration' from Kool and the Gang. There are also more than 30 specially-created tunes from Konami's in-house team, all of which are designed to test the player's co-ordination and rhythm.
With a wealth of game modes - including the eternally popular Calorie Counter system so users can watch the pounds drop off as they dance - DanceDanceRevolution: Hottest Party 4 is a stunning party game that absolutely anyone can enjoy.