Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders (PC) Australian Version
- Normally dispatches in 0-2 business days. Please choose tracking in checkout if you prefer a tracked shipping service.
- Maximum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Free Shipping
- Brand new
- Official stock
- Full retail packaging, with Australian warranty, valid worldwide
- This game works in all regions, worldwide
- Original day one release (not a re-release)
- Sent from Sydney, Australia
Agatha Christie's The ABC Murders comes to life in this 3D real-time adventure game. Your weapon is your knowledge, get ready to put your wits to the ultimate test...
"The ABC Murders is an adventure and investigation game adapted from the classic Agatha Christie novel. Play as the famous private detective Hercule Poirot in a 3rd person perspective. The aim is to unmask the mysterious murderer known as 'ABC'. Your investigation skills and intelligence will never be so challenged as you unravel the trickiest of puzzles to stop the enigmatic murderer. You will have to explore many crime scenes in various cities set In beautiful surroundings across the United Kingdom. Leave no stone unturned when it comes to cross examinations and deadly puzzles! Observe, question and explore everything possible in order to make the smartest deductions and understand the murderer’s plans!" PUBLISHER'S REVIEW
- Cross Examine: Pay attention to what suspects say, how they say it and how they feel.
- Observe: Explore many crime scenes and their beautiful surroundings in various cities across the England - all in real time 3D.
- Deadly Puzzles: Secrets are cleverly hidden everywhere - solve puzzles in order to obtain more clues.
- Make smart deductions and find out more about the murderer as you collect clues, observe, question and explore.
- Build a timeline with all the relevant.
- Events revealed during the investigation.
- An adaption of the popular Agatha Christie novel - The ABC Murders
Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders is the official adventure and investigation game adapted from the classic Agatha Christie novel.
You play as the famous Hercule Poirot in a 3rd person perspective adventure game packed with mysteries. Once again, the private detective will find himself up against a mysterious opponent who goes by the name of “ABC”. Your intelligence will never have been so challenged!
You will have to explore many crime scenes in various cities set in beautiful surroundings across the United Kingdom. Leave no stone unturned when it comes to cross examinations and deadly puzzles...
Observation Sequences – In the subjective view sequences, the players must position Hercule Poirot’s sight so that he can observe the important details of a crime scene, surroundings or character, and discover the clues necessary to the investigation
Questioning Sequences – The players can find out more information from the various protagonists of the story by selecting from a choice of questions. Hercule Poirot’s legendary insight allows him to notice almost imperceptible witness’ changes of attitude and reactions to the questions.
Collect and Use the Objects – From time to time, players (acting as Poirot) will need to collect an object and use it at the right place on the right character, in order to progress in the game play.
Puzzle Games – The ABC Murders features over fifteen varied puzzle games that the players will need to solve to collect a hidden object or open a secret compartment.
Little Grey Cells Menu – In these compulsory sequences, the players will need to answer questions about the murders or the suspects, using the clues they have gathered previously.
Reconstitution – After investigating each case, the players will need to piece together the events that led to the murderer in chronological order.
About Agatha Christie: